SUGGESTION Russian to English

Тема в разделе "Client Support", создана пользователем ASEye, 11 май 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. ASEye

ASEye Guest

Hello guys!
    As you know the Sherkan project is made in the motherland and thus the torrent here they provide is Russian.
    I am a person that likes to see the menu of the game in a understandable format (English) I don’t like to see it in Russian (no

Hello guys!
    As you know the Sherkan project is made in the motherland and thus the torrent here they provide is Russian.
    I am a person that likes to see the menu of the game in a understandable format (English) I don’t like to see it in Russian (no offense bros!) because it fucks up my mind with their letters u know :D
    I made my own research on how to change the game language, I found a few websites but the links they provide was either not working (outdated/dead) or they gave missing files, were the game did not start properly...

After lots of hours I finally managed to change my game from Russian to English. Fuck yea.

The solution... here we go...
    After you downloaded the sherkan client from this website (http://sherkan.bfgc.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=689&d=1409476172) the very first
    thing you need to delete is this list of files:

Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw00.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw01.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw02.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw03.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw04.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw05.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw06.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw07.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw08.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw09.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw10.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw11.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw12.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw13.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw14.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\main\localized_Russian_iw15.iwd - (some kind of a update, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\zone\Russian - (game files, in Russian...)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\b2m.dll - (part of the authorization system, yes delete it you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\b2m.ini - (part of the authorization system, yes delete it you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\binkw32.dll - (part of the game itself, yes delete it you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\Sherkan B2.exe - (part of the game itself, yes delete it you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\Sherkan B2MP.exe - (part of the game itself, yes delete it you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\cachesSxS.xml - (contains the version for client, delete to stay up-to-date, you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\DBNetwork.Indigo.SxS.log - (if present)(part of the updater, delete to stay up-to-date, you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\DBNetwork.Indigo.SxS.dll - (if present)(part of the updater, delete to stay up-to-date, you will get a new one later)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\libnp.dll - (no idea, game works without this file...so remove this mofo :D)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\localization.txt - (part of the game itself (Russian), yes delete it you will get a new one later (in English)
    Sherkan B2 Sherkan\steam_api.dll - (to connect with the Sherkan servers i guess, delete it you will get a new one later)

After you deleted those files and folders its time to stress your router :D (by downloading 1,2GB of madafacka black ops data :D)

i have compressed 1,7GB of data into 1,2GB to save you a bit time.
    the file (Sherkan B2.zip) contains all the English files that you need in order to launch the game.
    i also have added the Sherkan Updater (seus.exe) to make it more easy for you (fatass :D)

https://mega.nz/#!ARQUzQab!0yhBVTl3YgFmGqq6pOhBF055CzQfWF-GFQ8osaiOSWM

Download the zip file, extract everything to the ROOT di****ory of your black ops folder.
    Run the SEUS.exe with admin rights (it did not work without, well at least for me it didn’t...)
    allow Sherkan B2.exe and Sherkan B2MP.exe in your firewall (firewall msg should pop-up, allow it to play online, add i to the exception of your AV if you need to)
    Run Sherkan B2.exe or Sherkan B2MP.exe login with your account that you made here on this website.
    Enjoy!

if you have any questions, please ask!

2. X-NET

X-NET Наблюдатель Команда форума

What my repack you not satisfied?

What my repack you not satisfied?

3. ASEye

ASEye Guest

what do you mean by your repack, i only found 1 torrent, and it was russian.
    there is also a english version?
    i just wanted my game in english bro

what do you mean by your repack, i only found 1 torrent, and it was russian.
    there is also a english version?
    i just wanted my game in english bro

4. X-NET

X-NET Наблюдатель Команда форума

Repack he puts language under your Windows

Repack he puts language under your Windows

5. koffey

koffey Sherkan Player Команда форума Sherkan Player

Thanks for your report!
    I have updated the torrent file, english is now av

Thanks for your report!
    I have updated the torrent file, english is now available :v:
    Make sure that you have selected the 'English' language setting during installation :)

6. ASEye

ASEye Guest

Awesome!
    D

Awesome!
    Delete this thread as you wish bro, dont think we need this anymore! :D

Статус темы:
Закрыта.