SOLVED CoDPoints

Тема в разделе "Client Support", создана пользователем Myst_Shadow, 14 май 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Myst_Shadow

Myst_Shadow New Member

So i played this game a while back with a friend, havent played in a while but we both dont like the cod point system, 1 kill=1 point and you need like 4k for 1 gun, he just randomly got on the other day and it gave him 15k, i cant even earn a cod po

So i played this game a while back with a friend, havent played in a while but we both dont like the cod point system, 1 kill=1 point and you need like 4k for 1 gun, he just randomly got on the other day and it gave him 15k, i cant even earn a cod point cause no one plays sherkan for some reason, is their anyway i could get some to try some of the new guns?

His name is Pari$

2. koffey

koffey Sherkan Player Команда форума Sherkan Player

You'll get 4 CP per kill while playing on default SE5 maps; 1.5x CP per kill while playing on new maps; 2x CP per kill while playing SnD. You'll get no CP by killing bots o

You'll get 4 CP per kill while playing on default SE5 maps; 1.5x CP per kill while playing on new maps; 2x CP per kill while playing SnD. You'll get no CP by killing bots or players in Private Match

Well, it was a Victory Day (9th May) free bonus :ae:

The reason is development stage.. we are working on the huge upcoming update, so people don't want to play on a such outdated client :(

You can play with mods in Private Match which make you spawn with the weapon you want.. or just start your own server with the configuration you like :)

3. Myst_Shadow

Myst_Shadow New Member

Can you send me a mod? when i go in private match i cant even use the guns /:

Can you send me a mod? when i go in private match i cant even use the guns /:

4. koffey

koffey Sherkan Player Команда форума Sherkan Player

You can find some supported mods in the 'Mods' section on this sub-forum :)
    I will upload more mods soon

You can find some supported mods in the 'Mods' section on this sub-forum :)
    I will upload more mods soon

Статус темы:
Закрыта.